Modules in the Drupal 8 Platform
- Drupal 8 Core Modules
- Additional Modules in the UMN Drupal 8 Platform—To find out if a module is included in Drupal 8, do the following:
- In the URL for the module on Drupal.org, check the name after the /project/ in the URL
- For example, Metatag would the the project name for https://www.drupal.org/project/metatag
- In the Additional Modules in the UMN Drupal 8 Platform, search for the project name (ie Metatag)
- "drupal/metatag" is included in the file, so this module is included in the platform code
Note: Drupal 8 Lite users may need to contact [email protected] to enable some modules.